Pineapple Vodka- Cave of Wonders cocktail
Be sure to tag us on socials if you make this for your halloween parties!
- 3oz Pineapple Vodka
- 3oz Cherry Liqueur
- 2 Small Splashes Grenadine
- Sprite or Lemon-Lime Soda
- Dry Ice
- You want to start by pouring 1.5 oz of the pineapple vodka, cherry liqueur, and a splash of grenadine into a glass. Repeat for a second cocktail if you wish.
- Grab a lemon-lime soda and top it off, until it is about an inch from the top of the glass.
- Then with a wooden or plastic spoon, scoop a small amount of dry ice into the cup. DO NOT USE YOUR HANDS TO TOUCH DRY ICE.
- Serve the drink and watch it smoke and give that wonders of cave look. After a few minutes the dry ice will stop.
Credits: www. littlefoggyfood.com https://bakemesomesugar.com/pineapple-vodka-drink/